In 2019 the Multi-disciplinary Training Initiative (MDTI) is delivering training on psychological health and wellbeing in the workplace. This training is presented by Phoenix Australia - Centre for Posttraumatic Mental Health.
In this one-day workshop you will:
• learn about wellbeing and the importance of resilience
• learn about the impacts of stress and trauma exposure in the workplace
• learn skills to manage the impacts of trauma and stress
• learn how to support your colleagues
• develop a personalised self-care plan
• find out when and where to seek help
The training has already been delivered in Melbourne, Traralgon, Geelong, Bendigo, Ballarat and Shepparton.
A second and final session will be delivered in Melbourne on Wednesday 24 July 2019 Register